Fur Elise Fur Elise

jaja

Muy sencilla, pero muy bonita y muy dulce. Espero que a ella le guste también. :)

SpineLessBoy responds:

Le gustó mucho :D
Gracias por el review

Origamilock on fire! Origamilock on fire!

Awesome.

Funny stuff, and good animation. It's good to see some new stuff coming from the Lock Legion, too.

Jaja, "maldito fuego hijo de puta!" XD, love it.

TwistedGrim responds:

thanks lol

power arena power arena

necesita más

Bueno, pero la peli necesita sonidos, música, y imágenes en el fondo... y tmb es un poco corta. Pero es un buen comienzo...

zerostorm98 responds:

si estoy intentando hacerla mas larga pero la musica ya la tenia pero era muy larga y la animacion era corta pero gracias.

Dailytoon #401 Dailytoon #401

jaja

"This is also a flash!"

I lol'd.

Nice job, BTW.

Hailin' Palin Hailin' Palin

Haha, beautiful job.

Hilarious and terrifying all at once. Excellent work, especially for a "quick throwaway." Hope to see more from you, and I'll definitely be voting in November -- already was planning to but this gives me even more of a reason to.

Cat at Work Cat at Work

Beautiful.

I really thought I'd read it wrong or maybe one of us didn't speak english too well when I saw, "cat making tits," but no, that's exactly what it was, a cat making tits. And, well, it's amazing. A masterpiece. Nice job.

Oblivion flash test Oblivion flash test

good start, needs more

Good start. You should probably consider adding sound, a longer story line and some more detailed graphics (and some more action) to this -- or to your next flash. But this is a good effort... keep at it.

i love you very much i love you very much

Awh, how cute.

That was very touching and sweet. I'm sure your lover will be eternally grateful.

TR-COOLGUY responds:

Another Pube Muppet Another Pube Muppet

Great.

Fived and tenned. The Pube Muppet is always a win, as far as I'm concerned. Love the collection, especially the Spanish bit, porque nunca he visto el Pube Muppet hablando en español. Funny story lines, and nice effort on the animation, too. This stuff never gets old. Espero que hagas mas animaciones del Pube Muppet en el futuro.

Pico Takes A Shit Pico Takes A Shit

Hilarious!

That was great, a hilarious take on the Pico story. The animation was beautiful (well, as beautiful as it could be, considering that it was a film of someone taking a dump). The effort here shows, big time. It was short, but it didn't *need* to be any longer, and the ending was perfect. I'm really glad this made front page because I would've completely missed it otherwise. Excellent work, and I'll definitely check out your other stuff when I get a free moment.

Happy late Pico Day!

ConAir responds:

Well thank you, I hope you enjoy some (what little there is) of my other stuff as well. Thanks for the review!