Twin squirrel Twin squirrel

cute

Cute game. Kept me entertained for a few minutes. The music was a little repetitive, and it was a bit difficult to get the bucket to line up with the nuts at times (especially when changing directions) but overall I liked it. Nice first submission.

rilovea responds:

Hi all!
Do you have any idea for the sequel this squirrel game? Thanks for comment ;)

memory trip memory trip

Great idea...

This is a great idea, and the presentation is great. Decent music, decent graphics, exactly what they should be for a game of this sort. I would strongly suggest adding some difficulty levels here, though, and making it so that the lower difficulty level results in less shuffle "distance", or less cards being subjected to the shuffle. Perhaps a control to increase the total number of cards might also be useful. Otherwise, good game, and I hope to see more from you in the future!

weexi responds:

Thnx for your great answer!

NG Tutorials: B/P Pts NG Tutorials: B/P Pts

Not bad, and pretty accurate.

Yeah, that's about right. I like that you emphasized watching the movies before voting, especially on the small file sizes and/or new authors. Too much decent stuff gets blammed off the site just because people didn't bother to watch before voting.

Nice job.

Sispri responds:

I said at the end to always watch before voting but thanks.

GreenPaddle GreenPaddle

Good but needs sound

Nice game. Kind of like Breakout without the bricks and only one life. It's not something I'd play for hours, but I did like the idea and the gameplay. Sound would have made it a little more fun, and maybe different backgrounds for the levels/rounds. Otherwise, good little game.

DiscipleOfFred responds:

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for the feedback!

Draw a B Draw a B

LOL!

That's seriously the funniest "B" clone I've ever seen. Nice job and an original interpretation of a great classic. Happy Clock Day!

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

Good, with one flaw.

I really like this game, but I'd like it a lot more if I were left handed, I think. The fact that the player 1 controls are on the left -- and are the only controls available when playing against the computer -- made this game a lot less fun than it would be otherwise. If the controls could be reversed in one-player mode -- or, better yet, custom assigned -- this would be a great game.

Beyond that, it's a great concept, the gameplay is smooth, and the upgradability and replayability are great. That ounterintuitive (for right haned players) control flaw is the one flaw here -- but it's a big enough of a flaw to me to drop the score overall down to a 7.

fungus-shark408 responds:

UMMMM you CAN custom assign them. Just to let you know. Just make a new Profile.

Tetris 2007 Tetris 2007

Hey, that's not bad.

Tetris has been done a million times, but this is a pretty nice version of the game. The drops are smooth, the graphics are decent and the music is cool. Not a bad job at all on this one.

P.F. 2007 P.F. 2007

Wow.

That was incredible. I'm not usually the biggest fan of e-card animations, but your style here was perfect, and the music was great. I hope you'll think about submitting to the audio portal, too, if you haven't already... and I hope you'll submit more flash, too, because the little bit you did here was great.

5d and 10d, and a brutally heavy Christmas to you, too!

EnemyOfReality responds:

Thanks a lot. I wasn`t thinking about submitting it to the audio portal, but I also didn`t know somebody will like it that much. I probably will submitt it there.

NG Review Game #2 NG Review Game #2

Nice job, guys.

Fun little game. I liked that you put so many different little mini-movies into this... that made it fun! I especially laughed at the Sunshine spoof... that was hilarious. I wonder if TheSoulMan had anything to do with that one, mmmm? :D

I got 100, by the way. Diety whistle, too. I aer collekt mi bann0r now ploz?

So:
Graphics: 8. Lots of effort here, and you pulled off the animations that needed whistles without breaking any rules yourselves. Nice job... I was wondering how you'd do that!
Style: 10. Great idea, good implementation.
Sound: 8. The only thing I really didn't like was that overused NG music at the beginning and the end... but I understand why you did it.
Violence: 1. A little violence in one of the movies, I think, but that was it.
Interactivity: 10. It doesn't get more interactive than this!
Humour: 6. More "fun" than "funny", although I did LOL at some of the review choices.

Overall: 5/5, 9/10. I really liked this one, and I hope you'll make a sequel sometime. Keep up the good work, NoobNation.

Little-Rena responds:

Whew, I love long reviews.
Yeah, the sunshine one was pritty good, too bad you could move it to see how it worked, lol ;D

PM me for the banner, lol P:

The animations that needed whistles where pritty easy to do if you read the FAQ carefully enough.
NG Loop was needed as it's an NG bassed game.

Thanks for the review.
And there will probably be another one when NG changes it's layout, lol P:

Run to the Portal 3! Run to the Portal 3!

Still...

It's still a great concept, and still a terrible implementation. Yes, the controls are different, but they're not smooth at all, and there's no sound other than the music. There's no reward music or anything special when you win, and winning is very difficult -- especially on the front page and elimination modes. It's literally impossible to move to a given spot in time to catch a vote.

Mouse control might work better than cursor keys on this game.

I know you said you're working on backgrounds and other sound effects. Yes, definitely do that. Use your imagination... can't be too hard to find something.